For more information about our history and mission, read: Crossroads Missions, Our 20th Year
Above all else CrossRoads Missions is a doorway for churches and individuals seeking ministry opportunities in places they may otherwise have difficulty serving. We accomplish this goal by bringing people of all ages into missions in the United States and foreign fields. These experiences greatly challenge those who participate to consider deeper involvement in ministry in both the world and their own communities. Mission teams who participate with us are involved in multiple areas of ministry including: construction, medical missions, education, discipleship, evangelism, worship, and disaster relief. CrossRoads Missions enhances existing local ministries, supporting them with additional resources they may be unable to provide. Our service achieves its highest level of effectiveness by working alongside these ministries so that when we leave, the ministry of Jesus does not.
It is the policy of CrossRoads Missions not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in admission and access to, or treatment or employment in its program or activities, as required by section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1972, as amended, the American with Disabilities Act, as amended, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, and their implementing regulations.
As a Biblically based non-profit religious organization, CrossRoads Missions is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
- A) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):CrossRoads Missions operates under the EEO Act, providing equal opportunity for all staff members and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local governing bodies or agencies thereof. CrossRoads Missions will recruit, hire, train, and ensure that all personnel actions, including recruitment, transfer, selection, layoff, placement, recall, training, compensation and benefits, promotion, and termination will be administered without regard to race, color, sex, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. Under the guidance of the Executive Director or its equivalent, all supervisors will ensure that non-discrimination prevails throughout every aspect of employment, including recruitment, transfer, selection, layoff, placement, recall, training, compensation and benefits, promotion, and termination.
- B) Americans with Disabilities Act: CrossRoads Missions is committed to fully complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Kentucky Civil Rights Act, ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. CrossRoads Missions will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified disabled employees pursuant to applicable law.
- C) Equal Volunteer Opportunity: CrossRoads Missions strives to ensure all volunteers will be integrated into the work of the organization without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability. Volunteers are to understand that not all services and construction-related work sites may be appropriate for certain age groups and accessible to those with certain disabilities. CrossRoads Missions will provide reasonable accommodations, whenever possible.
CrossRoads Missions strictly prohibits the harassment of employees or volunteers that are included in any protected class mentioned above. Any suspected discrimination or harassment of employees or volunteers covered under these acts should be reported to the Executive Director immediately.
It is unlawful to retaliate against any person who reports suspicions, concerns, or incidents of discrimination. Should such retaliation be reported, a full investigation shall be conducted by the Executive Director of CrossRoads Missions or the Chairman of the board of directors.
CrossRoads Missions is recognized by the I.R.S. as 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As such, contributions to CrossRoads Missions may be tax deductible.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.crossroadsmissions.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.